Middle East / Western Asia
Western Asia includes the following countries:
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Cyprus, Georgia, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen.
Member Care services by countries:
- Mediterranean places to get away
- Regional Services
We have served international communities in: Bahrain, Germany, Hong Kong, Israel, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, and Yemen.
We regularly travel internationally to provide our services to international personnel where they live.
These services are provided through visits to teams and individuals and include:
- Proactive training ranging from ½ day to multiple day events addressing topics relevant to international life such as: Transition, Grief & Loss, Forgiveness, Stress Management, Understanding Emotions, Conflict Management, Trauma Response.
- Debriefing and post-traumatic care to those who have experienced trauma or who are serving those who have.
- An opportunity to process the chronic and cumulative stressors and challenges that often accompany international life.
- Anglican Retreat House in Katafiyio, Kapedes Village, Cyprus
Anglican Retreat House in Katafiyio, Kapedes Village, Cyprus. Maggie Le-Roy is the director, and she will answer all e-mail to this address.
- Family Camping site high in the mountain, Cyprus
Family Camping site high in the mountains, for Christian workers, very low cost, open June-Sept.
- Free housing in Cyprus
People can contact Susane at email@example.com directly for free housing in Cyprus for holidays, retreats, visa runs, etc.
- Middle East Member Care, Cyrpus
attach the flyer for our big triennial MC Conference coming up in September.
click here to download pdf flyer: http://www.globalmembercare.com/fileadmin/user_upload/2016/2016MEMCFlyer.pdf
People can request a monthly free newsletter, but we would want to screen them first of course. The contact person is on the flyer. or contact
Retreat Place Middle East
Are you stressed from language learning, violence, culture fatigue, or a workaholic boss?
Many have found through going on a Retreat - taking a few days out of their regular sched- ule - that God has greater opportunity to speak into these stresses and bring a measure of relief.
The Katafiyio Retreat House, situated in a quiet Cypriot village, is easily accessible to the Middle East. Here you are able to rest and listen to Gods perspective, either by yourself or with someone alongside to guide you. A Bursary Fund is available for workers in full time voluntary work who elect for a guided retreat.
For more information, open the attached flyer or look on www.cypgulf.org click on Retreats