Welcome to Global Member Care Network
The Global Member Care Network connects you with resources, updates, links and people working in the realm of member care around the world.
In order to facilitate better interaction and community,
we moved our Blog to Facebook groups
Please check: https://www.facebook.com/groups/globalmembercare/
Our monthly newsletter will continue to be send out without change.
Stay connected by subscribing to the GMCN newsletter https://app.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/k8h5i8.
Any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at office(at)globalmembercare.com
ADVANCED COUNSELING TRAINING SEMINAR—LEVEL I
Join us for two weeks of intensive teaching and hands-on training with Dr. Paul Rodriguez at the INN in Franklin, NC, in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.
To enhance the level of knowledge and skill proficiency for those involved in counseling in the mission context: member care or development staff, as well as those who work with crisis, trauma, debriefing, and grief work. The seminar will be open to all mission sending agencies.
• The seminar will consist of two weeks of intensive teaching and hands-on training.
• This will represent a minimum of 60 contact hours, including didactic lectures and demonstrations, recorded skill practice and refinement, as well as group and individual coaching and supervision.
• Evenings and weekends are free to study, relax, or sightsee.
• Completion of this seminar is a requirement for admission to the ACTS Level II & III seminars.
(A detailed certificate of completion will be issued with faculty credentials.)
Applicants must be truly fluent in the English language, over 25 years of age and have had preferably at least ten years of experience in field: missions counseling, member care, or medical mission work. Except for the English fluency criterion, exceptions will be considered on an individual basis.
Arrive: Sunday evening, September 15th (evening meal not provided)
Depart: Saturday morning, September 27th (after breakfast)
Comprehensive Cost (includes everything, with the exception of $10 for training manual & notebook): $780 for individuals, $1280 for participating couples
Location, Contact & Application Information:
• To receive the ACTS Application Form, or for answers to specific questions, contact Dr. Rodriguez at pcrod71(at)gmail.com
• For directions, or to learn more about the INN, Google search “Christian Training Center International,” or go to www.lifeisrelationships.com
• For those flying in, the nearest airports are located in Asheville, NC; Greenville- Spartanburg, SC; and Knoxville, KY. Transportation from Asheville airport to the INN on Sunday, and from the INN back to Asheville airport on Saturday morning will be available for a fee.
Find more information here: