Welcome to Global Member Care Network
The Global Member Care Network connects you with resources, updates, links and people working in the realm of member care around the world.
In order to facilitate better interaction and community,
we moved our Blog to Facebook groups
Please check: https://www.facebook.com/groups/globalmembercare/
Our monthly newsletter will continue to be send out without change.
Stay connected by subscribing to the GMCN newsletter https://app.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/k8h5i8.
Any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at office(at)globalmembercare.com
Does this sound like you? You have a desire or need...
- To update and enhance your ministry skills.
- To study challenging material in a peer learning, facilitator led environment.
- To find ongoing personal enrichment, growth and relationships that contribute to your long-term success.
- To build a cooperative community amongst orgs in your region.
- To be challenged to grow deeper in your relationship with God and with others.
If any of this resonates with you, we invite you to attend the first Equipping Women International module (in a curriculum of four modules) called Facilitating Relational Learning. This module focuses on learning and practicing the latest in adult learning skills and applying them to a broad range of ministry situations.
This training will be held at The Dwelling in Chiang Mai, November 6-15, 2012. Registration is open now. A three month lead time is ideal for the preparation work. See www.barnabas.org/ewi and flyer (attachment) for details.
Please don’t hesitate to write and ask questions. Contact: jkronbach(at)barnabas.org.
NOTE: This is a Barnabas International sponsored ministry using the Women to Women Ministry Training curriculum developed by Entrust.Attached File: ewi_final_flyer.pdf