Welcome to Global Member Care Network
The Global Member Care Network connects you with resources, updates, links and people working in the realm of member care around the world.
In order to facilitate better interaction and community,
we moved our Blog to Facebook groups
Please check: https://www.facebook.com/groups/globalmembercare/
Our monthly newsletter will continue to be send out without change.
Stay connected by subscribing to the GMCN newsletter https://app.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/k8h5i8.
Any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at office(at)globalmembercare.com
1st Family Conference @ Full Gospel Assembly Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia, 1-3 September 2011
Theme: ‘The Connected Person’ - Building an Emotionally Healthy Community
The speakers for the main sessions, Pastor Michael Koh of Connexions (USA) and Elder Dorai Manikam (FGA) will focus on the conference theme, “Connected with God, Self, Family and with the Community.”
Special ministry to preschoolers and primary school children are currently being arranged.
The workshops are as below:
1. Challenged Children: From Frustration to Fulfillment – by Diane Constantine, Counselor (Intermin)
2. Child Adoption Part 1: The Adoption Process – by James Nayagam, Commissioner (SUHAKAM)
3. Child Adoption Part 2 : The Heart of God in Adoption – Yang Kok Wing, Legal Adviser
4. Comforting the Bereaved – by Edmund Ng, Thanathologist (GGP Outreach)
5. Coping After a Loss – by Edmund Ng, Thanathologist (GGP Outreach)
6. Cyber Wellness – by Keith Woo and Nick Foong – Consultants (Generasi Gemilang)
7. Finding Your Potentials and Fit – Yeo Pei Li, Senior Lecturer, Counselor (Help University)
8. Healthy Intimacy and Bonding in Relationships – by Dr Paul Ng, Consultant Obs & Gyn and Gynaecological Oncologist (Pantai Medical Center)
9. Investing Your Life in the Here and Now – by Rev Michael and Diane Constantine, Preacher and Counsellors (Intermin)
10. Parents and Teens: from Hostility to Harmony – by Rev Michael Constantine, Preacher and Counselor (Intermin)
11. Understanding Addiction – by Chris Sekar, Addiction Therapist (Gleneagles, Sunway Medical Center)
12. Understanding the Grief Process – by Edmund Ng, Thanatologist (GGP Outreach)
13. When the Quiver is Empty – by Dr Evelyn Biles, Consultant and Counselling Professor (GMI, AOIC)
14. Winning Your Kids by Keeping Your Cool – Dr Evelyn Biles, Consultant and Counselling Professor (GMI, AOIC)
If you need any clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us at 03-7980-4029 / 03-79804096 (office) or 012-3826988 (Dorinda) or 012-3035759 (Pearly) or email us at: email@example.com.
We look forward to the participation of, and connection with, members of the body of Christ at this conference as we pray and work towards Building an Emotionally Healthy Community.Attached File: 1st_Family_Conference_eBrochure_FA.pdf